Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD Pro Notification Settings
Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD pro has the capabilities to send the notifications every time any motion is detected by the camera. We will here explain in details the notification settings for your smart cam Samsung.
Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD pro Alarm Notifications
for Samsung SNH p6410bn, you can easily manage the Alarm notifications. You can also configure the notification settings for the motion and the audio alerts. You can also stop receiving the notification for a object that is moving at a fix location for you.
Setting Up the G-Mail Notifications for Samsung SNH p6410bn
Here are the steps for managing the notification for the G-Mail ID
- First, select the option “Google”.
- You will here need to enter the G-Mail ID and the Password.
- Simply click on the “Save” button. | Samsung Smartcam HD pro setup
- If you want to receive the notifications, you will need to click on the “Send Alarm” option. | Samsung Smartcam HD setup
- You will need to enter the G-Mail address where you want to receive the notifications for the motions that will detected by your Samsung surveillance cameras. | setup Samsung Smartcam
Setting Up the Twitter Account for Receiving the Notification for smart cam Samsung Motions
- Select the option “Twitter”. | Samsung Smartcam login
- Simply click on the option <Request URL>.
- Now, click on the option <Access Twitter>.
- You have to authorize your twitter account for receiving the motion notifications for the Samsung Smartcam. | Samsung surveillance cameras
- click on the option <Authorize App>
- A PIN will be received by you. | Samsung Smartcam
- Copy that PIN and go back to the Samsung Smartcam settings page.
- Past the PIN in the given field.
- Click on the “Apply” button at last.
Setting Up the Picasa Uploads for Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD pro
You can setup your Samsung Smartcam in a way that every picture that gets clicked by the camera will be uploaded directly to your Picasa account, here are the steps for you.
- Select the “Google” account. | Samsung security camera system
- Fill the G-Mail login details here. | smart cam Samsung
- Click on the “Save” option. | Samsung Smartcam login
- Make sure to check the “Use” option. | Smartcam Samsung login
- All the pictured will be directly uploaded on the Picasa account directly. | Smartcam login