Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD Pro Network Cable Connection
Using the network cable for creating connections for the Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD is required when you don’t have the access point for the WiFi connectivity. Using the LAN configuration, you can directly connect your Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam with the router you are using at your home.
Here are the Steps for Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam Network Cable Connections
- Provide the power connections to your Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD.
- Once you provide the power to your Samsung SNH p6410bn camera, the status LED color will be red.
- After few seconds, the status LED will start blinking in the red color.
- Take the network cable you have received with the Samsung SNH p6410bn camera.
- Connect your network router with the Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam HD using the network cable.
- Once the connections are made, the status LED will start glowing in the steady blue.
- Repeat the steps again if you are facing problems with the router and the Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam.
- If the connections are established successfully, the status LED will start glowing in the green color.
- Make sure to go for the HDCP server option for the Samsung SNH p6410bn Smartcam cable connections.
- The cable connections will be different for all the cable routers you are using.
- You can call your router manufactures for the help if you are getting issues with the router configurations.
Access the blog session for the help regarding Samsung Smartcam WiFi setup setup Samsung Smartcam Samsung Smartcam HD setup Samsung Smartcam HD pro setup Samsung smart camera app Mac Samsung smart camera app for pc Samsung smart camera app for windows Smartcam Samsung login