Samsung SNH p6410bn SmartCam HD Pro Network Cable Configurations
You will receive a network cable for the Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam and you can make sure that network cable for creating the connections in case you don’t have the WiFi access for your home network. We will explain in detail the steps for making the network cable connections for the Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam.
- Provide the power supply to your Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam.
- The status LED for Samsung SNH-v6410pn glow in red color in starting and after few seconds it will start blinking continuously in the red color.
- The red blinking for the status LED means the booting for the Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam is taking place.
- Once your Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam get connected with the network router, the status LED will start glowing in the steady blue color.
- You should repeat the connection steps till your status LED don’t start blinking in the steady blue color.
- The LED will be start lighting in the green color once the Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam get fully configured with the home router.
- Make sure to set the Samsung SNH-v6410pn SmartCam for the DHCP protocol.
Get the more information on the issues Samsung SmartCam WiFi setup, setup Samsung SmartCam, Samsung SmartCam HD setup, Samsung SmartCam HD pro setup, Samsung smart camera app for pc, Samsung smart camera app for windows, SmartCam login, SmartCam Samsung login, Samsung SmartCam for windows 10, Samsung smart cam WiFi, smart cam Samsung from the blog session.