Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam HD Outdoor Network Cable Connections
Experts suggest connecting the Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam HD outdoor cable to the router using the wireless connections but in any case you don’t have the access point at your location, you can use the cable connections for connecting your Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam HD camera to your home router. Here are the steps for connecting your Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam to the home router using the cable connections.
- Provide the power supply to your Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam HD outdoor camera.
- When you provide power to the camera, the LED color will be RED.
- After few seconds the color for the status LED will be start blinking in the Red color.
- Take the network cable.
- Using that network cable creates connections between your home network router and the Samsung SNH e6440bn Smartcam HD outdoor camera.
- Once the connections are made successfully, the status LED color will be steady blue.
- You can reconfigure the cable connections once again if the status LED don’t light in the blue color.
- If the network connections for the Samsung SNH e6440bn are made successfully, the status LED color will become dark green.
- Expert suggests configuring the DHCP protocol for the network connections for Samsung SNH e6440bn camera.
- The network cable configurations will be different for the all router models you are using. Ask the router manufactures for the help you need help regarding all this.
Visit to our blog session for help regarding the issues like Samsung SNH-e6411bn, Samsung Smartcam model SNH 1011n, Samsung Smartcam SNH 1010n, Samsung SNH p6410bn, Samsung surveillance cameras, Samsung security camera system, smart cam Samsung, Samsung smart cam WiFi, Samsung Smartcam for windows 10, Smartcam Samsung login and Samsung smart camera app for windows.